torsdag 4. august 2011

My stay in Terrassa, Spain - Thu Jun 30 2011-Sun Jul 31 2011

This won't be the most detailed report in the world, due to a distinct lack of pictures (silly me forgetting my camera all the time - seriously Magnus, what the hell?), and the trip was so damn long that I can't remember what I did every single day. Give me a break!

I'll do my best though.

On Thursday June 30, I packed my bags and got ready to leave. I can't remember when we left home, but it was sometime between 16:00 and 18:00. Since we were flying Ryanair, we had to drive all the way out to Rygge airport, which is a 1 hour drive from my home.

When we arrived at Rygge, we went through all the necessary stuff - check-in, secury and boarding. After being in the air for 3 and a half hours, we landed at Barcelona airport. Then we drove home and soon after went to bed.

Pictures from the flight:

Cloud layer beneath us



Clouds dissappearing



Windmills



Blah. To continue this trip report I will have to send all the pictures over from my old computer and put them over on this one and then actually write the report.

You know I'm way too lazy for that shit, right?

Draft saved January 1st 2012 00:52

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar